With decades of experience serving the dynamic requirements of the journal publishing industry, Westchester Publishing Services provides a full suite of services for journal editors and publishers to produce the highest quality publications on the market today.
We serve journal publishers across many disciplines including Science, Medical, Mathematics (LaTex) and the Humanities.
Our dedicated and highly experienced staff of journal production editors are based in or managed from our Danbury, CT headquarters, and are responsible for all aspects of the work on journal projects. And with our cloud-based Client Portal, clients have real-time access to upload files, manage schedules and address questions, providing transparency and status to their projects whenever they need it.
We publish a collection of the finest scholarly and technical journals, in print and digital formats. Our services include:
- Castoff and Sample pages
- Schedule and budget preparation and management
- Communication and contact with Authors and Publishers
- Ad Placement management
- Illustration program management
- Freelance resource management
- Pre-Edit Microsoft® Word Styling
- Standardized Tagging
- Adobe® InDesign®
- PTC Arbortext® (3B2)
- XML Services including Pre-Edit
- Color and Tonal Adjustments