Westchester Publishing Services’ wholly owned and operated India facilities provide our clients with an India Direct Full Service solution for books, white-papers and similar publications. This is an attractive product for publishers seeking high quality editorial and composition services at the most cost-efficient price point possible.
Your primary contact is with a Project Manager at our production offices in India who coordinates with a U.S.-based copyeditor to fulfill the editing aspects of your project. Upon finalizing the publication manuscript, the Project Manager coordinates with our wholly owned composition facility in Chennai, India, to handle your composition needs.
Our India Direct Full Service with U.S. Copyediting offers these key advantages and features:
- All of our India-based Project Managers are employees of Westchester Publishing Services; we do not outsource this work.
- U.S. copyediting, proofreading and indexing.
- A manuscript Pre-Edit to add style tags with your tag set or Westchester’s tag set is included.
- No extra charge for less than 10 corrections/AAs per set page, table typesetting or image placement.
- Access to a U.S.-based project resolution representative if assistance is required for resolving urgent project matters.
- Proofreading, indexing, art adjustments and design services also available.
Westchester Publishing Services offers very appealing discounts with annual volume commitments with India Direct Full Service. For the occasional high profile title, you always have the option to manage special projects through our Domestic Full Service or Composition-Only. We also offer an India Direct Composition-Only option for those projects where composition is all you need.
Trying to decide which option is the best one for you? Use our chart to compare all three.