by Tyler M. Carey, Chief Revenue Officer
As 2022 comes to a close, and many of us are in the midst of more holiday travel than we’ve done in years, it occurs to me that 2023 may be a year more like the pre-pandemic business years than we have seen in a while. Attendance was up at Frankfurt this past year, our clients are increasingly having in-person meetings with our teams, and as I’m finalizing my 2023 budget for my sales team we have more conferences planned than in any year since 2019.
Where are you going to be in 2023? Is there a chance you’ll be at any of the following conferences? If so, please Contact Us to let us know.
Where Westchester’s going to be:
- Home and our Offices – Zoom whenever you like!
- Digital Book World (DBW), January 16-18, 2023
- Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC), January 23-26,2023
- BETT UK, March 29-31, 2023
- ASU/GSV, April 17-19, 2023
- London Book Fair, April 18-20, 2023
- Society for Scholarly Publishing, May 31- June 2, 2023
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), August 5-8, 2023
- Frankfurt, October 19-23, 2023
The Westchester team would love to see you and learn more about what your publishing program looks like these days – and explore any ways our editorial and production teams could help. To be clear, many of our staff continue to work from home, and we know meeting up in person isn’t possible for everyone. Let’s meet up soon, however is best for you, whether in a conference room or on a Zoom!