The Westchester Publishing Services Client Portal (v2023.d.2), is user-friendly and feature-rich, improving our client’s productivity as publications move through the workflow. Watch the video on the right to see a brief tour. And as always, our Client Portal is absolutely free for Westchester client projects.
Key Features of the Client Portal include:
- Drill down capabilities to view the details of each project’s schedule and status of each stage
- Real-time indicators for on time, in progress or delayed stages
- Ability to start a new project
Dropbox is helping to transform business growth in the publishing industry. Westchester’s Publishing Services expertise combined with Dropbox’s business solutions make project management and collaboration via our Client Portal more effective and seamless for our clients – watch this video that shows how we have integrated Dropbox solutions throughout our company to make internal and client-facing processes more agile, secure, and effective.
- Quote tool – enabling our clients to generate their own estimates for upcoming projects
- eBook analyzer – clients can quickly discern if a previously converted eBook file meets the current standards
- eBook viewer – right from the Portal, view an eBook file without having to download any additional apps or code
- and more!