The Client Portal is a secure, cloud-based interface developed to provide our clients with a greater level of organization and transparency with their projects in production. The Client Portal’s intuitive design provides clients with access to real-time status for all projects in production with Westchester.
Since we adapt to your workflow in order to be a seamless extension of your organization, the Portal is also customizable to your specific requirements.
Some highlights of the Portal include:
- A Dashboard providing an overview of all projects submitted to Westchester, including the current and next stages of production for each project, along with actual and anticipated completion dates (when available).
- Each phase of a project’s production schedule is tracked, from date submitted to Westchester through delivery of the project; your view can be customized to your production processes.
- Secure upload/download functionality for project files of any size, which also helps aggregate all files associated with a project in one location.
- Centralized email recording means that revisiting previous communications is easy.
- Reports, searches, filters, and views can be built and recorded for easy reuse.
- Parent/Child association feature that enables clients to create a book project or Parent journal issue, to which author submissions or articles can be assigned immediately, or at a later date.
Access to the Client Portal is free to publishers using Westchester’s editorial and production services. At Westchester, we continue to be committed to innovation, identifying new technologies and solutions to assist our clients with their publishing projects.